Milton Keynes Community Foundation Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice sets out how Milton Keynes Community Foundation aims to repay the trust you have shown by sharing your personal data with the charity.
The Privacy Notice in brief
It’s important that you read the full Privacy Notice to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here is a short summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers) or non-personal data (such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web pages accessed etc.)
- We collect information about our supporters, donors, fundraisers, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information to provide services or goods, to provide information, to fundraise, for administration, to assess and award grants, research, profiling, analysis, and for the prevention/detection of crime.
- We only collect the information that we need, or that would be useful to us in our aim to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure, wherever we collect personal data online.
- We never sell your data, and we will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes.
- We only share data where we are required by law, or with carefully selected trusted suppliers who do work for us. All our suppliers are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
These are the basics but don't forget to come back later and read the full privacy notice, so you have all the details you need.
Make an enquiry
Have any questions? Feel free to get in touch with our team.