We'd love to hear from you
For General Enquiries
Please use the contact form below:
From the A5
- Take the exit signposted ‘Milton Keynes Central and East’.
- At the roundabout take the exit onto Portway/A509 (1st exit from North, 3rd exit from South).
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit to stay on Portway.
- Take 3rd exit at the next roundabout onto Witan Gate.
- At the traffic lights, turn left onto Silbury Blvd, then take the first right onto Upper Fifth Street.
- Acorn House will be on your left, on the corner between Upper Fifth St. and Midsummer Blvd.
From the M1
- At Junction 14, take the exit signposted ‘Milton Keynes/Newport Pagnell’.
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto A509 (3rd exit from North, 1st exit from South).
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Childs Way/A4146.
- Continue to follow Childs Way through 6 more roundabouts take the 3rd exit onto Saxon Gate.
- Continue on Saxon Gate through one set of traffic lights. At the next set of lights, turn left onto Midsummer Blvd.
- Acorn House and Margaret Powell House is opposite Bannatyne’s Gym.
There is public pay and display parking directly outside Acorn House, Margaret Powell House and the surrounding buildings. Two rates operate in Central Milton Keynes; Purple spaces are the cheaper standard spaces and red spaces are the premium ones. Check the coloured line at your parking space and make sure to pay at the correct machine (red for premium and black for standard).
The closest train station is Milton Keynes Central, which is 0.5 miles from Acorn House and Margaret Powell House. Walking takes approximately 10 minutes along Midsummer Boulevard. Taxis are available from outside the station and buses can be caught from stops Y1 (number 5), Y2 (number 300) or Y3 (number 2) to the Central Business Exchange (stop R3 or Q3), which is just outside Acorn House.
The closest bus stops are R3/Q3 and R4/Q4 for the Central Business Exchange. The number 1, 2, 4, 5, 5A, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 23, 25, 28, 32, 33, 33A, 40, 45, 89, 90, 90A, 300, N5 and X31 buses all stop here.
How your donations are making a difference
Find out more about the many different groups and organisations we’ve supported, by reading our latest case studies.