We were gifted plots of land by the Milton Keynes development corporation in the 1990s to be used for the benefit of the people in Milton Keynes. These plots have been used by a variety of local charities working to improve local lives such as Brook Advisory Clinic, St John Ambulance and MK SNAP.
We still have land available, click here to see where the plots are. We would like to hear from you if you have a great idea for a development and fit our eligibility criteria below.
- Groups must be not-for-profit, and either registered charities or local authority bodies.
- Groups must show they have clear plans for the development, and that the development would be appropriate use of MK Community Foundation Land.
Please note that Community Foundation Land CANNOT be:
- developed by an individual, or by a profit-making company
- used for housing or residential buildings (even if charitable in nature)
- used for projects or activities that will not directly benefit the people of Milton Keynes.
If you have read the criteria and would still like to enquire about developing land, please complete the form below and someone will get back to you. You can also call the Programmes Team on 01908 690276.